Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Working Hard

2018 is coming up on the halfway point and it has already been a blast of a year. The trip to Namibia was incredible. Between the travel, the people, and the experience of being in such a new and different place, I am forever changed. I am thankful to the amazing people we met during our travels because they are what made the journey truly special.  I was happy to return home with nothing more than the minor hitch or two; and after a brief acclimation period, it was back to work. I am currently constructing a synopsis of our trip, which will be posted to this blog in segments. My hope is to give a comprehensive description of our trip without publishing a novel. I will start publishing them regularly in the next week or so. I hope you enjoy our crazy adventure and as always, thank you.

J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment